Brain Waves Blog Comment Policy
We welcome and encourage your comments, but there are some instances where comments may be edited or deleted. Examples include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments that include profanity will be deleted.
- Comments that contain language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted−we only accept comments from posters who identify themselves.
Repeated violations of this comment policy may cause the author to be blocked for 90 days from the platform on which the comment was submitted.
Campus Sonar responds to all relevant comments and reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.