Examining Twitter Influence of Campus Executives
A Campus Sonar Social Listening Report featuring Dr. Josie Ahlquist
We partnered with Dr. Josie Ahlquist for research that examines the online presence of higher education executives. The report can help your institution create or improve executives' online presence to support campus strategy.
2019 Online Conversation Benchmarks for Higher Education
A Campus Sonar Social Listening Study
Our newest research is designed to provide you with data to define your online conversation, conversation volume, and branded content based on comparable institutions.
How to Talk to Executives about Social Listening
The Power of Social Listening is a three-page handout that explains the strategic impact social listening can have on campus. It outlines a general strategic social listening approach, and demonstrates the approach applied to specific campus goals.
The Higher Ed Social Listening Handbook
Social Listening Explained
- 50 Education Marketing and Communications Experts to Follow on Twitter
- 4 Mistakes Higher-Ed Execs Make on Social Media and how they Can Stop Making Them
- 4 Reasons to Use Social Media Listening in Higher Education #hesm
- CASE Currents: Catch the Conversation (CASE membership required)
- Demonstrating Social Media's Value and Impact
- Faculty Voices: 4 Reasons to Use Social Media Listening in Higher Education #hesm
- Guest Post: The Case for Strategic Social Listening in Higher Education
- How to Harness the Power of Social Media for Effective Climate Crisis Management
- How to Influence Online Conversations About Your Institution
- Idea Mensch: Liz Gross, Founding Director of Campus Sonar
- The Next Wave of Market Intelligence: Social Listening
- Research Spotlight: Campus Sonar's Study Into Online Benchmarks for Higher Education Institutions
- Social Listening: A Huge Opportunity for Astute Social Media Users
- Social Listening Belongs in the Modern Marketer's Toolbox: Do you know what people are saying online about your campus?
- Social Listening Drives Strategic Engagement
- Webinar Round-Up: Sharing Social Intelligence Across The Business
- What Social Listening Can't Tell You
- Women in Higher Education: Social Listening with Liz Gross of Campus Sonar
Trusted resources that we use and follow—we know you'll find value in them, too.
Podcasts & Videos
- Bringing the Power of Social Listening to Campus
- Contender Cast: Campus Sonar—Enabling Higher Education with Social Listening
- Do You Hear What I Hear? #31Minutes Podcast, Episode 2
- The Higher Ed Geek Podcast: Episode 20, Dr. Liz Gross
- Josie and the Podcast
- Social Listening: A New Enrollment Influencer
- The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast Episode #51: Liz Gross on Social Media Success in Higher Education
- Transform Your Market Research with Social Conversation Analysis
- What Accepted Students Want
Brain Waves Monthly Newsletter
Past issues of our monthly email newsletter. Haven't subscribed yet? Sign up today to stay informed.
- January: Welcome to 2019!
- February: New Research Exclusive
- March: A Learning Organization
- April: Research, Research, and More Research
- May: The Benefits of Social Listening
- June: We Want to Hear from You!
- July: TikTok and Higher Ed
- January: Happy 2018 from Campus Sonar
- February: Handbook Exclusive for Subscribers!
- March: Campus Sonar Is Conferencing!
- April: Your Social Listening People
- May: Campus Sonar Is Growing!
- June: Dare to Be Different
- July: Campus Success = Community
- August: What's in a Name?
- September: Why We're Different
- October: It's Been a Year—Thank You!
- November: Trying New Things
- December: Looking Forward