Understanding your competitors is key to building a successful marketing strategy. As your strategic partner, Campus Sonar has a deep understanding of the higher ed market and target audiences. We look for trends and insights as we validate and analyze your data, putting it in context and turning observations into insights. One way to add context is through competitive analysis. A competitive analysis includes evaluating:
Share of Voice
Consider how your brand compares to that of your competitors or peers.
After you help us understand your brand pillars, we analyze their presence in your conversation, as well as the conversation about your competitors or peers to see how your institution compares.
We evaluate influencers you should capture or that your competitors have captured. The right influencer can be a strategic move, especially if you're part of a highly specialized program where there are only so many influencers. You can increase mindshare through influencer affiliation in highly competitive markets.
A competitive analysis service includes research and analysis for up to three competitors whom you identify. The deliverables include:
Customized research from a Campus Sonar analyst who:
- Builds a comprehensive search query to identify campus conversation based on a questionnaire and a 30-minute scoping call.
- Cleans data to ensure at least 90% of mentions are relevant.
- Analyzes conversations as required to create a written report.
Written report from your Campus Sonar strategist who:
- Details 3 years of online conversation volume, topics of online conversation, authors and influencers, popular hashtags, news, blogs, and forums.
- Provides associated strategic insights and opportunities for additional analysis.
- Provides a strategic roadmap with suggestions to respond and contribute to online conversation, and use insights to impact campus strategy
Presentation/briefing from a Campus Sonar strategist who:
- Provides a 1-hour live online briefing within 10 business days of the written report.
- Discusses the findings and opportunities to inform and impact campus strategy.
Competitive Analysis Pricing
Estimated Pricing Based on Enrollment
Under 5,000 Students
5,001 to 20,000 Students
Over 20,000 Students
We want to help you find insights and take action on your campus. Contact us for more information on how we can partner!