Identify the Voices Driving Your Online Conversation
Sixty-three percent of people trust what influencers say about brands more than what brands themselves say. Your institution's brand is included in that percentage. You can bolster your institutional brand by finding people with both knowledge of your institution and social influence with your audiences.
With an influencer identification project, Campus Sonar helps you determine who these influential voices are that drive your conversation across social networks and forums. We identify online authors from your desired audience, analyze their conversation about your institution, and determine their general online behavior trends. We segment the authors based on your institution's goals and provide you with a list of influencers whose voices are best suited to represent your evolving brand.
Your institution's influencer report will be tailored to address your specific goals and may include:
- An agreed upon number or range of influencers with relevant conversation mentions
- A written report highlighting influencers related to your strategic objectives
- A discussion of the findings and opportunities to inform and influence campus strategy
Influencer Best Practices
Once you've identified your influencers, you can follow our best practices to integrate them into your marketing strategy. Connecting and partnering with these influencers helps you build brand trust and achieve specific institutional goals while also creating authentic advocates for your campus.
Influencer Identification Pricing
- Based on campus size, conversation volume, and influencer program goals.
- Please contact us for a quote.