Optimize Your Social Strategy
Rally a group of marketers, communicators, and enthusiasts around a strategic approach to higher ed social media. We've trained hundreds of higher ed pros using this workshop at events like the CASE Social Media & Community Conference and CASE Summer Institute. Schedule this valuable and actionable workshop for you and/or your team today.
Transform Your Team with an Onsite Workshop
Our signature workshop expands on the strategy, research, and best practices in our popular book Fundamentals of Social Media Strategy to offer professional development, real campus strategy, and best practices.
The one day workshop helps you develop a common baseline for talking about social media strategy with your team and campus stakeholders. It's a step-by-step guide to creating a successful strategy, including aligning goals, finding your voice, developing sustainable content creation and curation procedures, creating guidelines and policies, and measuring your effectiveness. Practitioners and those who oversee them will leave with a draft of a social media playbook to use immediately.
What you get with the workshop
- 8 hours of in person learning, strategizing, and planning to meet your campus's unique goals
- Dedicated time of 1-2 industry experts who provide insights into what makes social media so nuanced and fundamental on campus
- Workbook and digital copy of Fundamentals of Social Media Strategy: A Guide to College Campuses for each participant
- Access to a library of on-demand resources
- Professional development and networking opportunities
What the workshop helps you do
- Develop a strategy-focused team that concentrates on overall goals and purpose rather than individual tactics
- Increase your team's capacity with skills and resources to do their work more effectively and efficiently
- Maximize cross-campus collaboration to ensure overall goal alignment
- Build team relationships around a shared foundation of knowledge and collaboration
"This workshop is time well spent. An entire day is a big commitment, but the practical knowledge you gain definitely justifies making time for the workshop."
Sara S. Communications Specialist, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
This workshop primarily focuses on social media, but the learning outcomes go far beyond knowing how to use social media to its full potential. More importantly it sheds light on how it truly takes a village to make good content. Liz has such a warm, welcoming, and down-to-earth personality—her expertise is inspiring! Sabreen A., Digital Communications Specialist, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science