Let Campus Sonar manage all of your social listening needs. We'll assess your campus goals, and design and manage a social listening plan that meets them—complete with queries, dashboards, reports, and alerts. Some common goals we've identified for campuses include:
- Improving national brand recognition
- Increasing STEM (or other program) enrollment
- Increasing young alumni giving
- Increasing prospective student engagement
- Understanding why current students transfer to another institution
Campus Sonar Analyst
Builds queries, rules, and dashboards to meet goals.
Sorts and categorizes data so it’s relevant to the campus partner’s strategic goals.
Creates timely deliverables that highlight insights.
Campus Sonar Strategist
Conducts a needs analysis and defines goals and outcomes.
Translates analyst output into actionable strategic insights for campus partners.
Serves as your main point of contact.
Provides strategic priorities and the context of their online conversations.
Receives training and access to your social listening data.
Implements our social listening insights.
- Two key staff members who are part of your team and work together to develop a customized on-boarding timeline and partnership plan
- Social media account audit
- Customized research that meets the unique challenges and goals of your institution
- Quarterly special project that allows us to continue to build up data infrastructure and increase the complexity of our analysis over time
- 24/7 monitoring
- On-demand dashboard with live data
- On-going consultation
- Regular reports with actionable insights
- Real-time alerts
- Ad-hoc analysis
The difference between social monitoring and social listening is action. "Would you like me to listen to you, hear you, and make things better for you by providing what you’re asking for? That’s social listening." Partnering with Campus Sonar allows us to listen to our audience so we can take action and make the student experience at Beloit College better.
Tim Jones Chief Communications and Integrated Marketing Officer, Beloit College
Annual Strategic Partnership Pricing
Our partnership pricing is based on the:
- Size of your campus conversation
- Complexity of the query
- Amount of data cleaning involved to identify relevant conversations
- Strategic goals you want to impact through social listening
We provide a customized pricing proposal to every potential partner after conducting a Free Social Listening Snapshot.
Estimated Pricing Based on Enrollment
We want to help you find insights and take action on your campus. Contact us for more information on how we can partner!